No, we have not traveled around the world but……….
In the last 80 days Don and I:
- Had our company secretary walk out.
- Had no passwords, job notes, or instructions.
- Discovered our money had been grossly mishandled.
- Uncovered debt we had no knowledge about.
- Depleted our savings to save the company.
- Had friendships ruined because of slander.
- Endured extended family feuding.
- Had a daughter in the hospital for four days.
- Sadly lost a grandbaby.
- Have our 3 yr. old refrigerator beginning to go out. $730.00 to fix!
- A fairly new washing machine that is quitting. Not worth it to repair.
- Have a daughter getting married next week.
- Have the wedding reception in our backyard.
- Been inundated with fire ants that have taken up residence in the grass.
- Face the fear we may have to put our house up for sale.
- Watched our credit score drop 67 points because of mistake by Eisenhower Hospital. It could take two months to fix.
- Had an attic rat eat through a ceiling. We still can’t catch it.
- Are being sued by a client.
- Watched a brother in law die this week.
- Had truck broken into – ransacked and all tools stolen.
- Had to re-key all of our locks.
In anger I want to raise the flag of surrender and resign. I want to say I’m done and to the enemy declare, “YOU WIN!”
But I won’t…
Because I serve a God who has equipped us to NOT quit. He has given us armor.
Could you please continue to contend with us and pray until we get a breakthrough?
To prove how faithful God is, I would like to share with you my devotion for this morning. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, how God is always on time and how he sent this to me today, just when I needed it.
Rick Renner – Sparkling Gems of the Greek – http://www.renner.org/spiritual-warfare/heres-how-to-extinguish-the-fiery-darts-of-the-wicke/
Thank you friends….